How to Set Up Lessons:
- Set up an Online Account with Crestwood Music Shop.
- Purchase the desired Lesson Package using the Purchase Lessons link. Make sure you carefully read each package description before ordering.
- Go to our Lesson Scheduler to schedule the lessons with the teacher of your choice. * NOTE* If you purchased a four-lesson package, only select the time of the FIRST lesson. If, for some reason, you must cancel or reschedule your lesson, you must contact us at least 24 hours prior to the lesson, or it will be forfeited, and will not be eligible for a refund. Your purchase acts as your agreement to these terms.
- Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Private In Store Lessons are offered to all age groups for the following instruments:
- Violin / Fiddle: All Levels
- Viola: All Levels
- Folk Harp: Beginning to Intermediate
- Mountain Dulcimer: Beginning to Intermediate
- Guitar: all types, styles and levels
- Beginning Mandolin
- Beginning Piano
Do you know someone who shows potential, but cannot afford lessons? We have a Scholarship Fund called 'The Welsh Harp Scholarship Fund'. Please CONTACT US
if you would like to know more about it.